Sunday, March 28, 2010

“FIRENDSHIP”

1.
When I am happy my friend should be my smile.
When I am hungry my friend should be my food.
When I am in pain my friend should be my medicine.
When I am thirsty my friend should be my water.
When I am suffocated my friend should be my air.

2.
Today is day of
The rest of your life
Yesterday is a dream and tomorrow is a vision.

3.
“BIRTH DAY”
A birthday is time for reminisces
and fond recollections of memorable
movements in the past years.
A birthday holds a promise of a bright
and happy future.

4.
We are the flower of the same garden.
We are the birds of the same nests.
We are the waves of the same sea.
We are the stars of the same galaxy.
We are the rays of same light.
We are the fruits of the same tree.
We are the students of the same friendship.

5.
a)
Star has 5 End.
Rectangle has 4 End.
Triangle has 3 End.
Life has one end.
But friends have no End.

b)
Sun is Sunday.
Moon is Monday.
But friend has one day.
That’s your birthday.

c)
R for Rose
Rose for Red.
Red for Blood.
Blood for life.
Life for friend.
Friend for the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment